Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 50, 5/14/09 -- Compatibility looms

We ended up not doing compatibility today -- we got behind schedule and the winds were going to get too strong before we finished, so we had to delay.

FIREBall has their first launch attempt tomorrow, but the conditions are pretty marginal. If they scrub, we're going to do compatibility in the morning -- at 5AM. We have to show up at 4AM. Sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.